Saturday, September 11, 2010

Pink Bear

Josiah and Pink Bear
Yes, that is a pink bear that Josiah is holding. A few weeks ago I decided to allow him to sleep with stuffed animals since he is 18 months old now and our friends Jen and Daniel's son sleeps well with his stuffed animals. We were desperate for some good night sleeps. But somehow Josiah got a hold of Gabrielle's pink bear and LOVES it. Everywhere we go he wants pink bear to go...he waves to pink bear in the car when we walk into his school. The funny thing is that Caleb and I would have never let Joshua sleep or have or be near a pink bear. I think by the 3rd child we are tired and just want some peace!! So now my problem is that even though Gabrielle has been so nice and let him use pink bear for a month she wants pink bear back...well the whole story is that I asked her if pink bear could be Josiah's for good or if she wanted the bear back before it got really nasty this winter with colds etc. So Gabrielle wants pink bear back...so the problem is: do I get Josiah a pink bear or a blue/green/other color but pink/purple???

No comments:

Post a Comment