Thursday, September 2, 2010

First day of school

Gabrielle and Joshua had a wonderful first day of school. I could not get much out of them but I did gather that they did a craft and had circle time. They like the other 10 kids in their class and I love that it is a small class! I think it is going to be a great year. The teacher already gave us 25 sight words to practice and we are practicing everyday. Tomorrow they go for 2 hours and then next Tuesday they start their regular schedule of 8-12:15.


Playing in the classroom..
In front of school...
Gabrielle, Mrs. Davis (assistant), Joshua, and Mrs. Grubbs (teacher)
Josiah at his school at a different church
Then I was on to Josiah's open house..we met his teacher and he played...he enjoyed the room..not sure about the other children but he liked the crayons! It will be good for him to be with other 1 year olds!

No comments:

Post a Comment